You will be responsible for the administration, monitoring, and maintenance of software infrastructures and applications of value-added platforms and electronic money, implemented in financial entities and telecommunications operators.
If you're responsible, methodical, and goal-oriented this role is for you!
- Monitor and execute the daily operational activities needed to manage IT services and the supporting IT infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting systems, respond to assistance requests, and handle technical issues
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Maintain and update technical documents and procedures
- Create technical and functional documentation of product operation
- Proactive mindset
- Problem-solving attitude and self-taught profile
- Capacity for analysis and research
- Autonomy to execute assigned tasks and achieve continuous improvement
- Analytical problem-solving skills and effective communication to achieve fast and accurate results are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork-oriented to collaborate in with different support areas
- Thorough knowledge of Linux operating systems and operating them at the console level (bash)
- Fluency in monitoring software tools (Nagios, Pandora, Zabbix)
- Fluency in project management tools (JIRA, Mantis)
- Knowledge of web services
- Knowledge of webServices (http, tomcat, wildfly)
- Basic database management (SQL statements).
- Studies in Computer Science, Telecommunications, IT, or other relevant field
- Experience in providing support and operation in high-impact platforms, with corporate clients
- Experience in the management of objectives and SLAs compliance
- Inswitch has 50+ live deployments in more than 40 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include telcos, banks, lenders, retailers, gig economy platforms, marketplaces, and e-commerce businesses. We make any company a fintech company.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Inswitch is built on a strong culture of trust and sense of belonging.
- Inswitch proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our team on its unique mission, we need to talk.
We will be excited to hear from you!