You will be responsible for the administration, monitoring, and maintenance of software infrastructures and applications of value-added platforms and electronic money, implemented in financial entities and telecommunications operators.
If you're responsible, methodical, and goal-oriented this role is for you!
As an Application Support Analyst will be responsible for
- Monitors and executes the daily operational activities needed to manage IT services and the supporting IT infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting systems, respond to assistance requests, and handle technical issues
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- Maintain and update technical documents and procedures
- Create technical and functional documentation of product operation
- Implement, configure and validate new releases throughout the Delivery Lifecycle.
What You Need To Have
- Proactive mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude and self-taught profile
- Capacity for analysis and research
- Autonomy to execute assigned tasks and achieve continuous improvement
- Clarity in analyzing the problem under study and effective communication to achieve fast and accurate results is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork-oriented to collaborate in with different support areas
- Thorough knowledge of Linux operating systems and operating them at the console level (bash)
- Fluency in monitoring software tools (Nagios, Pandora, Zabbix)
- Fluency in project management tools (JIRA, Mantis)
- Knowledge of web services
- Knowledge of webServices (http, tomcat, wildfly)
- Basic database management (SQL statements).
We Hope You Have
- Studies in Computer Science, Telecommunications, IT, or relevant field
- Experience providing support and operation in high-impact platforms, with corporate clients
- Experience in objectives management and SLAs compliance
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is nice to have
- Lives in Panamá, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador or Mexico