Inswitch is a global leader in embedded financial technology, helping companies and organizations to rapidly implement their own digital financial services.
We are recruiting a Card Issuing Manager experienced to anchor our debit card issuing and banking compliance program.
- Supervise the Cards Operations team and their operations including card issuance, interchange processes, and merchant deposit processing
- Responsible for assessing, managing, and mitigating portfolio exposure of our card programs and banking programs
- Knowledge of debit and credit card products
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Requirements and skills
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience in the fintech sector
- Experience in the banking and issuing debit and credit card systems
- Knowledge of Visa/Master Card rules and regulations for BIN compliance.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Lives in Mexico
- Inswitch has +50 live deployments in more than 40 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include telcos, banks, lenders, retailers, gig economy platforms, marketplaces, and e-commerce.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Inswitch is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Inswitch proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!