As a Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for
- Develop financial solutions using Java, C++, Erlang
- Help define and measure the quality of our products.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, services, and systems
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Create user interfaces on top of complex underlying systems such as payment acceptance and money movement infrastructure.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes across the company.
What You Need To Have
- Have 2+ years of development experience, in building, running, and debugging applications using a mix of modern technologies
- 2+ years of experience in Java and C++ is a must
- A strong technical background, including experience as a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- Experience with PHP, HTML and SQL.
- Are comfortable with ambiguous goals, which can help drive them towards clarity.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and cross-functional teams.
We Hope You Have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Lives in Panamá, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador or Mexico