We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with Acquiring Cards experience. The ideal candidate will bring their technical, relationship, and product experience to the Product team to define, commercialize, manage, and evangelize the card present application interfaces across our card's current portfolio or to bring more capabilities and payment methods to our platform in LATAM and Africa. You'll work with a talented team of product managers and our partners to understand the needs of the market and how to deliver on our strategy. You will participate in strategic planning, customer discovery, roadmap definition, sprint planning, user stories, documentation, and partner relations.
- Experience with Card Acquiring
- Experience working with acquirers and knowing how the card product works in e-commerce
- Knowledge about COF, MIT, Tokenization, 3DS, card payment trends, etc
- Excellent level of interpersonal communication
- Good level of Product Management
- Familiar with API-based integration and models
- Possibility to travel regionally
- English or Portuguese is also nice to have for this position
- Customer and client orientation
- Comfortable with APIs, Logs, and Postman
- Technical background & experience
What You'll Be Working On
Participate in meetings with clients to gather information on business processes, propose alternatives or operating structures in light of the requirements provided.
Your daily job:
- Guide all aspects of product management, including product requirements, business justification, roadmap, prioritization, trade-offs, and releases
- Have a successful track record in launching products to market, driving initiatives and features, from whiteboard to production
- Create use cases, customer stories, and product requirements to articulate desired features and functionality related to card acquiring
- Work collaboratively with internal & external stakeholders to understand business, data, and product needs
- Work with the development team to deliver world-class solutions driven by card present strategy, customer, partner and internal needs
- Understanding of building externally consumed RESTful APIs. Have experience in using developer tools such as Postman and mobile development for API/SDK demo purposes
- Support for marketing and business development refining our value proposition Experience in acceptance cards and creating documentation for external developers or partners
- Experience with analytics tools to measure the impact of products related to acceptance cards is a must
- Inswitch has +100 live deployments, in more than 40 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include Telcos, banks, lenders, retailers, gig economy platforms, marketplaces, e-commerce, crypto wallets and more. Any company will be a fintech company soon. And we are working to make this a reality
- We understand nothing more than a happy team ensures our customers' success, so Inswitch is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Inswitch proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
- If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you
- We have hubs in Uruguay (Montevideo), Argentina (Córdoba and Buenos Aires) and you can work remotely
- We usually make some team-building activities in the mountains or in the beach to create bonds between our people
- There are many other perks and benefits. And we are working to bring more value to our people always.
More About Us
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn. For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit our web site.