As a Reconciliation and Settlement Analyst, you will be part of the Bussiness Operations Team.
This team is responsible for running all operational aspects of the business smoothly, being the liaison between partners and customers with the rest of the company’s teams. The team is responsible for the partner's correct integration and functionality, and for the customer’s flow operation and settlements. Internally, watch over the compliance of standards and KPIs set forth in the department.
Business Operations is a team that combines commercial, technical, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, making recommendations for improvements.
- Research and problem-solving.
- Passionate about new endeavors and creativity.
- Handle copious amounts of data to monitor, analyze and audit in a timely manner.
- Excellent speaking and writing abilities to make presentations in English and Spanish as a must - Portuguese desirable.
- High moral standards to deal with confidential information.
- Analyze data to create reports, which are then used to develop business plans. Author, manage, and deliver executive-level reporting.
- Reconciliation and reporting processes with customers and partners. Active involvement in creating flows and organizing settlements.
- Create and maintain a variety of documents, including project status reports and account documentation.
- Manage centralized repositories of processes and improve them to minimize complexities in order to promote effective operations.
- Report on business details and progress to the appropriate manager on a regular basis.
- Reconcile and control the full transactional flow of the company: examine the money going in and out of the organization and make sure it is recorded and processed correctly. Follow up on corrective actions to resolve differences and deficiencies.
- Ensure the correct flow of operations in the company by approving the payments received from end customers in different countries where the company has a presence.
- Analysis of reconciliation reports and contact with the technical area to solve possible technical problems.
- Report to internal and external providers while maintaining operational SLAs.
- Students or recent graduates of Accounting, Administration, or similar.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Advanced English and Spanish required.
- Portuguese is desirable.
- Experience in similar roles is a plus
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Experience in managing and training a diverse group, according to company standards.
- Inswitch has 50+ live deployments in more than 40 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our customers include telcos, banks, lenders, retailers, gig economy platforms, marketplaces, and e-commerce businesses. We make any company a fintech company.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Inswitch is built on a strong culture of trust and sense of belonging.
- Inswitch proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our team on its unique mission, we need to talk.
We will be excited to hear from you!