We are growing fast and looking to add talented professionals to our world-class team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving fintech company.
We are currently seeking a Senior Security Engineer.
If you are responsible, methodical, and goal-oriented this role is for you!
What You'll Be Working On
- Design, develop and implement security architectures and processes for cloud-based and hybrid systems.
- Integrate security processes into development and continuous deployment tasks
- Collaborate on code reviews
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols to protect company information against unauthorized access, modification, and/or destruction
- Create and perform vulnerability tests, risk analysis, and security assessments
- Perform vulnerability management assessments on different platforms
- Participate in automated Access Management processes definition and implementation
- Develop information on security standards, guidelines, and recommendations based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements for business stakeholders, vendors, and all IT departments
- Investigate the latest trends in cybersecurity in IT
- Respond to application security incidents
- Analyze the root cause of security incidents
- Participate in external security audits
- Comply with safety standards established by customers
- Participate in the company's certification processes (PCI, ISO, etc.)
- Participate in the definition, maintenance, and promotion of the safety regulatory framework
What You Need To Have
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and use of offensive security tools to identify, attack and mitigate web vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of concepts such as IaC, DevOps, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Studies in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Experience participating in the Software Development Cycle with SAST and DAST tools.
- Experience in cloud platforms
- Experience in developing scripts and security tools to automate operational tasks
- Experience in containerized environments
- Inswitch has 50+ live deployments in more than 40 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include telcos, banks, lenders, retailers, gig economy platforms, marketplaces, and e-commerce businesses. We make any company a fintech company.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Inswitch is built on a strong culture of trust and sense of belonging.
- Inswitch proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our team on its unique mission, we need to talk.
We will be excited to hear from you!