As a Senior Developer will be responsible for:
- Develop solutions using Java. Knowledge of C++ and Erlang is a plus.
- Help define and measure the quality of our products.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, services and systems.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Create user interfaces on top of complex underlying systems such as money movement infrastructure.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes across the company.
⭐️ What You Need To Have
- Have 2+ years of development experience, in building, running, and debugging applications using a mix of modern technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in Java is a must
- A strong technical background, including experience as a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- Experience with PHP, HTML and SQL.
- Are comfortable with ambiguous goals, which can help drive them towards clarity.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and cross-functional teams.
⭐️ We Hope You Have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience in C++ and Erlang
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Lives in Panamá, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador or Mexico
🚀 Why Inswitch?
- Inswitch has +50 live deployments in more than 40 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include telcos, banks, lenders, retailers, gig economy platforms, marketplaces, and e-commerce.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Inswitch is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Inswitch proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!