The candidate will join a growing SRE team that is responsible for supporting a key financial B2B product used throughout LATAM. With a tight schedule to release new functionalities as well as market driven changes, the candidate will join our MTS Cell that streamlines the close collaboration between our SRE Team members.
The candidate must have experience to lead the transformation of the team through technology across Systems Reliability Engineering, scaled Agile frameworks, DevOps. Inspire the team with vision and understanding the art of the possible
- Lead SRE Team capability assessments and providing industry subject matter expertise on topics like: agile, DevOps, SRE, automation, CI/CD pipelines
- Identify and eliminate security vulnerabilities related to software service operations
- Participate in an Agile development process, utilizing industry standard tools for issue tracking, version control, and code deployment
- Support software development testing requirements
- Support and identify improvements on nowadays Release plan for multiple markets.
- Never be satisfied with the status quo; always be looking to improve yourself, your code, and your team
- Be a go to person, SRE advocate and evangelist mentoring and nurturing a growing SRE/DevOps team.
- 5 years+ managing an SRE (Site Reliability Engineer or related) team globally distributed.
- Experience in managing a release pipeline, from planning to deployment to monitoring impact
- Previous experience building a new SRE team from the ground up and progressively increasing the team’s responsibilities by coaching the team through the process of on-boarding services into the team
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and related tools, such as Git, SVN, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, SonarQube, Azure DevOps or equivalents.
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Strong knowledge in scripting language such as Python, bash, shell, Go
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation, and organizational skills (Written and Verbal)
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- A strong desire to learn, teach, document and practice new skills is a must