Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda (North Atlantic), Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Panama, Saint Barts, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos.
Digicel Group goals were diverse:
- Reduce operative cost of distribution chain.
- Unify the process and mechanism in all markets.
- Add security to distribution chain processes.
- Reach 100% electronic recharge (in most markets recharge process used scratch cards)
Solution: ePIN – electronic Top Up platform with Distribution chain manager.
The ePIN platform implemented in Digicel Group includes the following functionalities:
- USSD Top Up.
- Integration with POS network.
- Distribution chain & commissions management.
- Promotions and geographic zone restrictions.
- Notifications engine.
- Limit control
- IN Switch Analytics.
As the operations in Haiti and Panama, nowadays Digicel Group has a complete platform, widely proved and used for other operators like Antel, Telefonica, Millicom Group, and Hola Paraguay.
Thanks to ePIN, Digicel Group has changed from their scratchcard and truck distribution system to a 100% electronic recharge platform. This allowed them to reduce operative cost, to increment significantly the security of the whole process, and to have full visibility of transactions.
1. July, 2013 – Adjudication
2. January, 2014 – Launching